- Those who have completed 12 years or more of school education or a similar course in a foreign country
- The one who has trustworthy person to communicate or guarantor
- Those who have studied Japanese for 150 hours or more and are recognized as having academic ability of about N5 or higher in the Japanese Language Proficiency Test
- Who has economic ability to be able to devote yourself to study in peace
- Who has clear purpose for studying abroad and already has the basic scholastic ability to study in a Japanese higher education system
Tuition and Fees
We will contact you directly or through the Overseas Office when the screening of your documents and the examination of your status of residence by the Immigration Bureau are completed and a Certificate of Eligibility is issued. You will then be asked to pay the fees listed in the table below, and in exchange for the certificate of payment, you will receive a letter of admission and a certificate of eligibility.
After receiving the Certificate of Eligibility, please transfer the first year’s tuition, screening fee, and entrance fee to the bank account designated by the school within one week.
Notes on Payment of School Fees
- We do not refund Screening charges and the Enrollment fee delivered once for whatever reason.
- When the publication of the student visa is refused and cannot study abroad, we will refund the delivered Tuition fee and Teaching materials costs. In order to get your refund, you must submit the certificate indicating that the publication of the student visa had been refused.
- Under the circumstances that you cannot enter into Japan after VISA published, we will refund the Tuition fee and Teaching material fee except Screening charges and the Enrollment fee. In order to get your refund, you must submit the certificate that shows VISA has been canceled.
- When you change your stay qualification within a half year, we will not refund the Tuition fee and Teaching material fee for half a year.
- If you decide to quit school, we will refund the Tuition fee and Teaching material fee after the adjustment by the unit you have not taken in a term.
- For those who is going back to your country, we will process repayment after the confirmation that you have been back to your country.
- For those who is going to change your status of VISA, we will process your refund after the confirmation for VISA’s status changed.
- For those who enrolled as a student studying aboard, we will not issue any refund within a half year after the student visa acquisition.
||Mercuruy Japan KABUSHIKIKAISHA Mercury nihongo gakuin
||2-9 sakae-cho, Kitakyushu city Moji-ku, Fukuoka 801-0863, JAPAN
(+81-93-321-3981 from overseas)
SWIFT Code： FKBKJPJT
||SBI Sumishin Net Bank, Ltd.
||Mercury Japan KABUSHIKIKAISHA
||Izumi Garden Tower 18F, 1-6-1, Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
SWIFT Code： NTSSJPJT